Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff
(12-10-2014, 01:02 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Tell me ye old ghost..

How many bans does Skylynx have in total on all of his ALT-accounts compared to Decay on all of his accounts?
FL isn't a place where you go "father forgive me for I have sinned" and you're suddenly free from all the trouble you've caused.

We're talking about someone who's bragging about having several undetected double-accounts. Someone who's claiming that he can go on our servers if he wants to. We're talking about someone who's given FLs rules and ToS the middle fingers several times.

Plot twist: It's not Decay I'm talking about here.

Now, this isn't a discussion about Skylynx so let's end it at that.

To be on topic:

Decay has earned his promotion, and I'm 100% confident he'll do an outstanding job as a moderator.
All promotions are thought out properly and it's an admin-topic to decide if someone deserves to be promoted or ie unbanned.

Off topic again: I'm disturbed by the lack of conspiracy theories. I even had the popcorn ready and everything.

From what I remember, Joey admitted to how many alt-accounts which we were able to connect to him? Discord & co, well.. Let's ask the case officer, Rux, about those numbers.

Now if you remember, I actually composed FL's ToS and had a fair part in compiling the ruleset. Funny thing is, the ToS hasn't been taken to actual (useful) effect till this date. I'd like to call out DD to comment, how many problems we've had with invoking the ToS, but let's leave it at that.

The problem is that the community is calling you out own this decision. People are accusing the staff of hypocrisy and bias treatment.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Joey Skylynx

Messages In This Thread
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by yarrrs - 12-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by Obay - 12-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by Temar - 12-09-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by Killjoy - 12-10-2014, 01:12 AM