UnBan Request
Sad 
Your name:8(])8 <>< ¬.¬'
Your ban ID: 2907
Reason: Prop pushed Rpers
Why we should unban you: Please Unban me, i accidently pushed a prop with my phys gun as I have a laptop and the scroll is at the side and I scrolled upwards by mistake I mean.... I didn't kill anyone or anything it just went far. Thinking

i am also terribly sorry for the people i prop pushed, i didnt kill anyone or anything. i was there, accidently prop pushed and then this dude flys down to me in like 3 seconds and just floats there and then im banned no warnings or saying anything just floats and bans Skeptical
i will never be spawning an item again as i only spawned it to float it in the air for something to do with taxes.
i am also really really new to the server with only 2 hours game play so i have not checked the rules properly with much time i was only really seeing if it was a good rp server and it is 1 of the best i have ever played and that is the reason why i am submitting this unban request.

During this time being banned for the day i have carefully checked the rules and how to role play correctly.
+ i believe 2 weeks ban is kinda long.

i would also not have gone through all this effort if i didn't mean i am sorry.

Thank you for your time.

This is why i believe you should unban me.

(i do not know if this is required as it is not in the template but just to be on the safe side i will add it STEAM_0:0:37954672)

Edit:These Dark Roleplay servers are rubbish... i want to join this one again.

Messages In This Thread
UnBan Request - by TheBlackArrow - 08-29-2011, 11:02 PM
RE: UnBan Request - by SoulRipper - 08-31-2011, 03:03 PM
RE: UnBan Request - by Faustie - 08-31-2011, 03:13 PM