Report: Unknown (see inside)
Exclamation 
Name of player: We did not get to see their names or verify who they were at the time of offense so logs will have to be checked to determine these facts. The suspects, including SteamID:

1. Gibox                       STEAM_0:1:25388300
  1. DentedCrown          STEAM_0:1:56781052
  1. Beam                       STEAM_0:1:91058351
  1. [FL:RP] Vamunitti     STEAM_0:0:93411694

Time in GMT: 19:26 - 19:30 (roughly)

Server: V2P

Summary: As a group of friends, theproanaltoad, ChronoRift (ShitForFood on this site) and myself were enjoying a good game of factoryRP. Laying low and running the factory off the side of the city, we played as rebels and situated our contraband, putting strenuous effort into making it a definite certainty that our place followed the server rules. Our setup was bumpy at first, but slowly, yet surely, we managed it good and proper. We were surprised, however, to find that the door was suddenly cracked by a civilian. Not having had enough time to react, said cilivian took out an AK-47 and proceeded to mow down ChronoRift (ShitForFood) and theproanaltoad (almost simulaneously, it seemed like a headshots-only moment). Succeeding at that, he/his associate chucked a molotov cocktail at our high-up enclosure, burning down our floor props in a manner of seconds. I had my weapon ready from a previous threat and, in spite of having had kevlar equipped, got killed by merely three or so shots. How he pulled it off is a mystery to me, since I was in motion during the entire stressful encounter.

After I spawned, waiting for the New Life Rule to pass, I congregated with theproanaltoad. Being curious as to the name of this random intruder, we waited by the road. I saw the perpetrator enter his vehicle (black carbon fiber Ferrari Viper). I stood on the side of the road where he ought not to be driving. Our illegal intruder seemed to disagree with this traffic law, however, and pleasantly veered to the middle of the road and accelerated at a rate I could not prepare myself to dodge out for, so as to run me over. Two deaths in my pocket and three full sets of contraband in the hole, we set out to find the name(s) of this/these rulebreaker(s) and make this ban request. Not before allowing our collective New Life Rules to elapse, however, did we even come close to the factory again.

In the city, we quickly found a Viper and asked if the owner, who was close-by, if he knew anything about the events that transpired. He denied any involvement. We can, of course, not be certain he was the perpetrator at all; this was merely our attempt to assist in making this request easier to be solved by getting some names and/or SteamIDs to reduce the likelyhood that it, like some other requests, would not be simply ignored. Soon after, we did find another vehicle exactly like it, owned by someone else with a fishy custom profession. The names and IDs of anyone we expect may have been involved are listed above. It is naturally still possible that none of these people had anything to do with it, but we find the likelyhood as to that very slim. Again, logs will have to be checked to confirm this.

During this entire encounter, not a single word had been uttered by our "random raider", nor did we get the tiniest inkling of a valid, or even an attempt at a valid roleplay reason for this scenario to come to pass. It was in and out for this robber who found our facility, broke his way in right away without even having met us before or having any validation for his actions, killing everyone inside and burning away every single prop that stood in the way between him and our contraband, which he emptied and destroyed.

As to any Evidence: The videos I supply you below are in ChronoRift (ShitForFood)'s perspective as he is the one in our group with an NVidia graphics card with Shadow-Play technology. He has recorded the incident and you will be able to watch it unadulterated and unabridged.

Video Footage:

http://youtu.be/Nv2Mk7itfqI

(from 10:42, things go to pieces)

Footnote:

All of us expect to be compensated for time and in-game currency lost (in part because of how short this cut our ability to finish the construction of our actual work area), whenever these rules are acknowledged broken.

We thank the administrative team for a swift and just resolution.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Unknown (see inside) - by Tribal - 11-14-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Erythrolux - 11-14-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Vamunitti - 11-14-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Tribal - 11-14-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Erythrolux - 11-14-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by theproanaltoad - 11-14-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Vamunitti - 11-14-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Tribal - 11-14-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Erythrolux - 11-14-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Vamunitti - 11-14-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Wanton Destruction on V2P - by Erythrolux - 11-14-2014, 10:14 PM