[Unofficial] Covella Family [Seeking Members]
[Image: b0972bc5-cfb8-4482-b90a-c9bd9551ed7c.jpg] 

OOC INFO:
Welcome, I'm known as Toni M Covella and doing my Covella Family RP aka the mob. I've been doing this for most of my 400+ hours on the server, I know most people think that Mob Clans are just money grabbing contra whoring minges. However, with me that is NOT at all the case. I actually like to get involved with the community and create fun and challenging RPs. In just under 300 hours I managed to get 5 RP points so that should give you an idea on how much effort I put into my RPs. I run a strict group whenever I do my Covella family RP, so please understand that I want real RPers in this group who actually care for details. This is my first try at creating a Clan, I am open to ideas by others! Thank's for taking the time to read over my RPclan.  Adding More Info as I go along.

Covella Ranks:
  • Head Of The Family
  • Brother/Sister Of The Family
  • Covella Member
  • Covella Goon
  • Covella Pledge
Requirments To Join:
  1. 10+ Hours
  2. 1+ RP Points (RP points are hard to come by, however it is possible! Willing to over look this.)
  3. Donor Status (Am willing to buy you donor if you pass being a pledge.)
  4. Can pass my verbal test, I'll be asking random questions about the rules and/or an RP situation.
  5. No more then 3 Bans in a year. (sometimes people piss you off and you RDM them, been there done that!)
  6. Must be able to work as a team and follow orders.
  7. ENJOY RP'ING
More to be added as we go along with this clan.

Clan Roster:
Toni M Covella (DarkAngelx) - Head Of The Family
Mark 'Pookie' Covella [SuperMarioRPG]  - Brother Of The Family

Application:
COPY + PAST BELOW INTO A REPLY TO THIS POST

Steam Name?:

RP Name?:

RP Points?:

Hours?:

Donated?:

Any Bans? Explain if any.:

What makes you a Covella?:

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] Covella Family [Seeking Members] - by DarkAngelx - 10-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Deleted - by nick321 - 11-10-2014, 05:36 PM