GMT +1 (BST)

Your Character (IC)

Name:
Tommy 'Zan' Piccolo

Nationality:

British (of Italian descent)

23 years of age.

Description:

This man is a tough man to decipher; he has many different sides to his personality. He mainly is a kind and cheerful man, but when business comes around he is serious and focused. He is a tall man who wears Ray Bans sunglasses most of the time, and can sometimes be viewed as mysterious. He wears smart shoes and a black suit. He never wastes his time and always preoccupies himself. He can help in tactical situations, too. He studied the art of observing and working out a plan for a situation; be it surveillance or going in guns blazing. He can always be relied upon by his team, and will never let them down. He is generally an independent man, but seeks back up when needed.

Backstory:

Tommy lived in Marina ever since he was born, on August 16th, 1990. His Mother and Father didn't come from the most privileged background, and both grew up in the same home town as him. They lived in a small, two bedroom flat facing the Ionian Sea. At the age of 5, he began to attend the Marina de Scuola Primary School for Boys. He was a timid child, and spent a lot of time with his thoughts. He only had one friend, who had a similar mind-set to Tommy's. They both wanted to go to the U.S, one day.

Later on in their lives, at 14 years old, their parents expected both of them to obtain the same traditions, and to live in Marina all their life. The thing is, his Mother and Father didn't decide this. The local mafia, the Sacra Corona Unita of Puglia, had a strong hold over the town, which meant nobody could come, nobody could leave. They forced the school to teach the children that the Mafia was a good thing; however, Tommy and his friend, Alberto, dared to disagree. They were the only ones that objected to the Mafia's hold on Marina. Of course, they didn't announce that publicly, because if they were found out they would be... Treated like lesser beings, beaten and kept in cages. As soon as he was 15, he applied to help the Mafia, or rather was forced to join. He was given no payment, nor any recognition. Alberto did the same, and soon enough they were scrubbing the floors and shoes of the Don. For some particular reason, the Don liked them. Under the other member's noses, he slipped us money for our jobs.

A long year later, Tommy was appointed as the secretary for the Don and also his adviser. As for Alberto, he was kicked out of the Mafia and was exiled out of the town, for reasons unknown to Tommy. When Tommy became 16, the Don became extremely unwell, and couldn't fend for himself. However, in his dying moments, he asked Tommy to become the highest of the highest, the Don of the Sacra Corona Unita. The other members didn't agree with Tommy being their leader, after all, he was only a secretary. After a failed assassination attempt on Tommy, he manages to escape on a sailboat.

Tommy's dream to go to the U.S had always been in his mind, it always had been. So, he fulfilled his dream. He came to a place called EvoCity, which seemed extremely strange to him. He'd never seen anything like it. It was too much for him to take in, as he was only 19 years old at the time. However, his manipulative skills helped him a lot. He became in contact with some other people in EvoCity, such as men named Ivan Tempsky and Steve Burwin. These men he could relate to, as Ivan had to deal with a rough childhood when he was younger. The freedom for Tommy was almost to much to handle, as he'd never had so much 'space' in his life. He soon became an employee at a shop, his life was a new life. Economically, Tommy knew very well how it worked, even in the U.S. Soon enough, he was a known member of EvoCity.

Other Information (OOC):

Give us some information about you:
Hello, I'm Zan (IRL name's Alex but Zan's better) and I'm from the UK. I enjoy FL a lot and am quite active. I do dedicate a lot of my time to RPs as I like building and performing them. I'm generally a kind and friendly guy, I don't usually get angry. I love to get involved in Police RP as it's my kind of style. I know this is the right group for me to be a part of.

What division are you applying for (Please check which ones are promotion only, do not apply for these):
State Patrol.

Why would you like to join this division:

I would like to join this division because I have experience in the job, I enjoy Patrolling as an officer, be it on foot or in my trusty police vehicle. I have done police interceptor RP countless times and know how to operate. I feel I can take on the roles in this division.

Why have you picked us:

I believe that EC:LE has the properties and expertise to fit my style or RP. This looks organised and I feel that I would get along with the people involved.

How active are you on the servers (1-10):

8-9.

How active are you on the forums (1-10):

How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted):

I've been in quite a few RPs, the few I can remember are (descending order):
Steakhouse - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51226
The Sky Café - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50069
Gourmet Grill - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49916
Currency Exchange - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49573

There are quite a lot more, but I can't remember them.

Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name):
[FL:RP] Wood
[FL:RP] Link66
[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski
[FL:RP] Zecon
[FL:RP] Barkles
[FL:RP] Von Tempski
The following 3 users Like Zan's post:
  • Link, Wood, ArcHammer

Messages In This Thread
EC:LE - Evocity Law Enforcement - by ArcHammer - 09-29-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: EC:LE - Evocity Law Enforcement - by Floodify - 09-29-2014, 05:18 PM