Ban Request : Legendary Fox
(08-21-2011, 09:44 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I was one of those SS in bank, there was contra in the safe, and in a corner that was sealed off by a keypad, there was me and another SS requested in there(me twice, him once) and the president didnt answer, matter of seconds after that a security guard came out with a automatic, sprayed me, the SS and a (I think) cop.

Screenie 1: Funny thing is that he scrolled back up so that my comment was at the top, not revealing what he previously said.

Couple of minutes later me and the other SS were pissed so I said that he was a asshat because he didnt give the warrant and got some gouvernment officers killed, he then demoted me, and 5m 43s later I came back with a knife /y raid at the nexus doors and came in and there he was, so I knifed him 2-3 times and then I let him off and gave him a Healthpack, yet again Screenie 2: missing what he previously said. I then I changed my mind about what I had just done, and had taken him prisoner and I had ment to scrape the ground as a warning slice, but instead hit his foot and he died. I said President Slot Free as if the deed was done because over three players were complaining, I was just letting players know so a PROPER president could come in. as you can see in screenie three, another person asking for a warrant before put to sleep(6th person without answer).

I didnt shoot you in the face, dont lie, I didnt have a gun equipt. And you were atleast 8m into president. And I said "Let this be a lesson". And I was going to make a request, but I guess this covers what I would say.

EDIT: Thats it, edit what you lied about, I also didnt say "One slice and your not president". I said "One more slice and yer dead"

By technicality of all this... You broke NLR. You died in the bank, and cos you were pissed, you randomly ICly abused the President about dying in the bank.

And then raided him cos he demoted you for abusing him about you dying in the bank.

(Sorry, I know I'm not wanted here by admins. But y'know, what I said summarises what happened and shows what rules were broken and I felt like Sherlock fuckin' Holmes for figuring it out. Again, sorry Tounge

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request : Legendary Fox - by Vauld - 08-21-2011, 09:32 PM
RE: Ban Request : Legendary Fox - by Transmission - 08-23-2011, 05:33 PM
RE: Ban Request : Legendary Fox - by Biowulf - 08-21-2011, 10:00 PM
RE: Ban Request : Legendary Fox - by Vauld - 08-21-2011, 10:29 PM
RE: Ban Request : Legendary Fox - by Vauld - 08-23-2011, 01:05 AM
RE: Ban Request : Legendary Fox - by Sniperwolf - 08-23-2011, 08:38 PM