Unban request
Sad 
 your name: Kman

Your ban ID: 53624

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

reason: Fear rp, 13th ban. Not here to RP

involved: Preditor of war, sru member who I didn't catch the name of.

Why we should unban you: Firstly I am only 13 years old, I am not exactly the "maturest" of people and i have A.D.D.
Now, basically what happened was I was in the nexus messing around with a bunch of people who were all in the Alterix (I think that is right) clan and we were just having some fun and a few of us decided to do some 360 punches (i know it sounds stupid now but in the moment we were all kinda bored and didn't know what to do) so basically the sru tazed me when I punched someone ONCE and then cuffed me, after I had gained consciousness I then walked around the nexus while the sru was asking me to stop ( I wasn't going anywhere anyway) then BAM i got that annoying message on my screen.
after which I immediately opened up a new browser and typed in the address to the website and clicked ban....
my eyes watering now i saw that next to my name there was not a 1 day or a 1 week or ever 1 year, in fact there was no number at all...just those 5 letters. never... I truly was , devastated. 

Please I beg of you don't, permanently  ban me I love Cityrp so much and just because I'm not the best Rper I try okay I really do, I have made loads of new friends on Fearless and I have even joined Evo Secret Service..
Please I have donated at least $30 dollars to the server doesn't that mean anything? Just Three days ago i donated $15 so I could buy myself a murclieglargo, and I'm not even going to get into what I had to do to get the money,
But let's just say that I didn't just pluck it out of my hat, so please.Please unban me....! Sad
I truly am sorry for what I did, I really don't try to do, I can't help it, Please take pity on me and unban me! 

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Kman - 09-16-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Unban request - by [FL:RP] TyqaVenom - 09-16-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Unban request - by Kman - 09-17-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Unban request - by Fultz - 09-17-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Unban request - by Enzyme - 09-17-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Unban request - by Kman - 09-17-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Unban request - by Enzyme - 09-17-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Unban request - by Preditor - 09-17-2014, 07:45 PM