Ban request on minecraftslayer420
Wink 
Name of player: minecraftslayer420

SteamIDminecraftslayer420
STEAM_0:0:68303045

Time in GMT: 18:20 (was happening for out 15 mins)

Server: v2p

Summary: Well ill tell you where this all started, I was an SRU and my friend was a police officer (kenziehd), we was following a black market dealer through a tunnel that led to the petrol station and we looked around for him because it looked like he DC then out of no where a mustang came down and killed me so i put in OOC why did you cdm me (or something like that), any way i was walking around again and the mustang came out of a tunnel and i said 'stop' which he did not so i took screen shots of this happening (but could not get his name), then he cdm me again, any way about 5 mins later i went through the tunnel again because a BMD dealer went through so i told the bmd to stop where he was because he did something acording to my mate but he did not stop so i tazered him and said to my mate get him and ill check the rest of the road, so i carried on and turned left and saw theis guy so as i went up i saw him running towards me through the tunnel and i thought he had a gun so i got my riot shield out and i took screen shots while he kept on shooting me. i then got his name in a screen shot which then gave me enough evidence to make a br.

For some reason i cant upload the pictures but here is where ypu can see them.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111074331387...462/photos
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on minecraftslayer420 - by mason12ben - 09-16-2014, 06:03 PM