Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze)
(09-18-2014, 04:25 PM)Raptor Wrote: Ok, I'm going to say this one more time and then I'm going to let the admins decide.

1 - I was NOT armed.

2 - I was NOT going to raid the President/ Dictator.

3 - I was NOT a hostile.

4 - You don't shoot an unarmed person.

A logical conclusion would have been me being arrested not shoot dead, as I said you don't shoot an unarmed citizen. I was not identified as hostile, so you had no reason to shoot at us.

There is no need to repeat things a hundred times over; I cant know any of these things when you show up unannounced, you should know better than to just show up on the top floor of nexus. There is a permanent law regarding KOS, so there are clearly times where issuing it is appropriate, if one of these times aren't during what we thought would be a raid, then the rule obviously wouldn't be there.

We're not big on wanting to waste all our ammo, had we know you were just two guys we wouldn't have attacked, but how on earth are we going to assume you're two unarmed randoms vs. corleones (all of them actually DID attack us a bit later, something Sourlemon vouches for in the other BR. You would be cool with being arrested upon arrival, so you clearly understand the seriousness of going to the top of nexus without telling anyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze) - by Patt - 09-18-2014, 10:24 PM