Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze)
Your name: Patt and Shanze

Your ban ID: 53511 (Patt), 53512 (Shanze)

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: KOS

Involved: Patt (SRU), Shanze (SRU sergeant), Granbo (president), Calypso (security guard, job name Presidents guard), Danvor and Raptor (civilians)

Why we should unban you:
(edit) For Convenience i'm putting relevant permanent laws on top:

“The President is allowed to make any law, at any time. Except laws that are in conflict with the Permanent Laws.”

“Non-officials are not allowed to pass the Nexus desk, if you do, you may be arrested or shot if identified as hostile.”

“Non-officials are only allowed in the Nexus when they have an appointment with the President.”

“Any government officals is not allowed to shoot on sight when there is no order given!”

It states we were KOSing, which is true, but a nonsensical ban reason since we had orders to do so, the validity of this order and action is stated in the permanent law above. The president was a dictator, this was well established and this also resulted in us getting raided a few times after this event (usually happens with dictators). I had a ban request put on me by another guy which can prove this to some extent (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51892). We had a man in the first floor of nexus guarding the elevator that was killed, maybe not by these guys, but we were ready for a raid.

These guys walked in to nexus top floor in what we assumed was a raid, completely without an appointment (they went up to the top floor to request one allegedly, something none of us could know beforehand), not to mention the president was a dictator who had ordered us to shoot anyone coming out of the elevator because the guy downstairs died, this was also well established. We had gotten orders (from the president) to shoot the people inside the elevator because they were positively not a part of neither the government nor anyone we had asked to come up, this order is in complete accordance with the permanent laws quoted above. He had given us an order which in no way contradicts the permanent laws; this isn’t even rdm by definition since it’s a clear order, nothing random about it.

In closing, the president was a dictator, and KOS like this isn’t against permanent IF the president has given us the order, which he had (again dictator, said relevant laws are above), we were SRU and we had to fire (instantly at doors opening) in order to get an advantage on the participants of what we thought would be a raid (we were 3 guys, easily outnumbered). I would also like to add that the footage from the original ban request started halfway through the elevator ride, for all i know they had holstered weapons already, though this is irrelevant towards the ban reason

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze) - by Patt - 09-13-2014, 06:36 AM