Richtea's Ban Appeal.
Quote:Funnily enough, i beleive most undercover agents keep their jobs a secret otherwise it would defeat the point of being undercover.

When you look at someone, then you don't know their name or job. The information you see on your screen is Out of Character information. If I look at you, then I don't know what your job is, even if it says "Governmental agent". The fact that you don't even know about metagaming only proves how little you've learned in 280 hours.

Quote:And funnily enough i walk around the city armed on many occasions as that type of RP is one i do frequently. I do it when other admins are online, i have done it in front of admins and even stood and had conversation with admins with the weapon out.
I've officially warned you that I will punish you if I see you randomly walking around the city with a gun out if your job is Classified.
Your job-information is OOC information and explains what job you have. If you work for the government then you should inform of this by putting it in your job. People cannot know that you work for the government, even if your job says so as that's metagaming.

Quote:Same as your the only admin who takes hostages without adverting demands or notifying someone of the situation before killing them.
What if I told you I could kidnap/hostage someone without having to then include the Police in it? I can.

Quote:All my statements here have been correct. You are the one who is incorrect, as per usuall in my experiences with you.
Stating that something is correct doesn't make it correct.
So far you've proven that you have not even known about meta-gaming, so who's the person here who's been wrong?
There are several witnesses who've stated the same I have. You cannot just claim their accusations to be incorrect just because their statements are simular to mine and because you think they are biased. That's not how it works.

Quote:I have also noticed many admins and mods have viewed this and i am curious to know when one other than Enzyme will come to a conclusion.

I was not allowed to come to a conclusion to my own admin-abuse case. I am allowed to come to a conclusion to my own unban-request. That means I'll decide on this case as I was involved in it and I know when you're wrong or lying.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Falcon - 09-09-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by [FL:RP] TyqaVenom - 09-09-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Enzyme - 09-09-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Enzyme - 09-09-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. - by Richtea - 09-09-2014, 07:00 PM