"Banter! Banter!"
Question 
Hello, so I was playing on the v2d today as a police officer. I parked my car close to the KFC and I was watching if anyone was speeding or driving in the red light, I did that for about 10 minutes and many people pulled over and RPed the situations nicely, but then..
I was just there at KFC and I saw a black Murciego driving really slowly to gas station (I think it was at 20% HP. Suddenly, the car didn't stop at the red light and I followed it to the gas station with my sirens on. I asked the driver to get out of the car (didn't have my gun out and I tried to be polite) and he kept asking "Why? Why?". I said that you drove into red light and you need to pay a fine. I only wanted to fine 50$ because it was such a small "crime". But then he started saying "banter" and refused to pay the fine in OOC chat. I of course said that "Just RP it out, its 50$ anyway" and he still kept refusing. Then a fellow police officer came to me and started calling me banter too and after a minute of calling me and trying to get the driver RP, the police officer next to me paid the fine for the driver.

Did I do right? What are your opinions?
The following 1 user Likes OttoFIN's post:
  • Envy

Messages In This Thread
"Banter! Banter!" - by OttoFIN - 09-08-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: "Banter! Banter!" - by James_Gaff - 09-08-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: "Banter! Banter!" - by GeorgeTheBoy - 09-08-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: "Banter! Banter!" - by Greed^ - 09-08-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: "Banter! Banter!" - by yarrrs - 09-09-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: "Banter! Banter!" - by Baskingner - 09-09-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: "Banter! Banter!" - by yarrrs - 09-09-2014, 04:48 PM