[FL] Enzyme
Alright.

Location of the situations: v33x
Situations come from two different days.

Part 1: The logs, and the "shooting"

Not much to say here. You continued to argue in OOC. You were given a warning and you were kicked (From Faustie, a neutral admin in this case).
After you joined back, you continued to be snarky in OOC. You were rightfully kicked for something you could have been banned for (General rules 5.)

We had kidnapped someone, and we held the hostage at the nightclub (v33x). Guns were drawn and the situation was tense. You then suddently arrive in a suit and with an AK47 to a hostage situation and you position yourself right at the door, even when I pull a gun on you. I continued to hold you under gunpoint for ~10 seconds where you didn't take the hint and you were then taken out.

Now explain this
After you were killed, you waited 5 minutes before comming back, and you equipped a gun and you then stood across the road (~10-15 meters away from where you died) with a gun drawn and pointed out. Why did you return and why did you return with a gun?
Quote:(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Lionel Richtea: WEll my nlr time is up. Lets try this again.
*** Lionel Richtea takes out a M4A1 from their backup.
This is both NLR breakage and failRP.

Part 2: The president situation

First off all, you were hardly involved in this roleplay at all, so I'd be careful claiming things which are not true.
It all started with him being a dictator. He was captured and someone was "selling" him to the buyer. I and someone else met up, and confirmed that you had infact the dictator. At this time, two Blue Hummers were also aware of the dictator and his location, and I saw for myself that one of the men in the Hummer equiped a Kevlar and an M4 (Blackdog and Toxic I were the two Hummer). I knew something would go down, so I decided that staying around was not a wise thing to do. I kidnapped the president from his kidnappers and we drove off before the Blue Hummers and the hostagers could follow us.

He was then taken to across Big Hells (BMD SPAWN, v33x) and held there. A base was quickly made to ensure we had a fighting chance if anything would happen at this location. I then told the president what to do (laws, broadcasts) while keeping him alive. I then told him that I was going to "lead" him in the right direction. Not only would he then get to live, he'd also get 40% of his tax-income. (I said that we would get 60% of all income, but I never claimed the money).

The persident was alive, he got his tax-money and he was safe. I told him that if he had any suggestions for any laws/broadcast for our new city, then he was free to air the idea with me. Time passes and the RP advances. NCIS arrive and I allow the NCIS agent to speak to the president to see that he's infact unharmed and well. After the NCIS agent left, the president said he was tired and he went to do /sleep on a bed-prop that I had already prepared. When he fell asleep, I wanted to adjust his ragdoll but I had forgotten that he'd earlier on taken damage. He was accidentally killed while his body was carefully positioned in the bed.

I contacted the president that I killed and I apologized and he seemed to accept my apology.
The whole RP situation was something I haven't done before, and I dare to say it was a good and interesting RP with offered a nice change to v33x.

If anything, you failRPed during this roleplay. We informed people not to creep on the windows where we had the president, which you did several times, ignoring our threats and guns pointed at you.

End notes:

I fail to see where the abuse even is. In the first part, you were fighting alot in OOC ignoring admins and their warnings and was rightfully kicked for something that you could have been banned for (General rule 5.)

The rules you broke:

- Ignoring multiple OOC warnings, continuing to argue with administrators (General rule 5)
- NLR (Equipping a gun and comming back 10~15 meters away from where you died)
- FailRP (Randomly running in a hostage situation with a suit and gun out)
- FearRP and failRP(When you were minging at the windows when we had the president, refusing to listen to our warnings when we told you to move away)

If there's anything I regret, then it is that I didn't ban you for these rulebreakages.

Looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Enzyme - by Richtea - 09-08-2014, 01:18 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Ciryl - 09-08-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Richtea - 09-08-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Ciryl - 09-08-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Falcon - 09-08-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Richtea - 09-08-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Falcon - 09-08-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: [FL] Enzyme - by Enzyme - 09-08-2014, 03:13 AM