Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd
(08-29-2014, 12:54 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote: Hey, this is Manbon.

As shown in the following video - Hatol is clearly lying about not knowing our native language, Hebrew, leading us to the conclusion that he's lying in the courthouse, I was telling him to obey my orders in English, he said "No,I dont wanna" in Hebrew.

By taking a quick look at your Steam Profile - you belong in Israeli groups, clearly showing you're lying.

http://puu.sh/bcKSO/270a3aab14.jpg
http://puu.sh/bcKU9/e6414f3f70.jpg

And on top of that he was blatantly breaking FearRP in claims that we were "Raiding" with no reason.

We were trying to be nice to him, by offering and talking polietly, until he started completley ignoring us although we had our rifles aimed at him.

Hatol, clearly speaking Hebrew and breaking FearRP

And this event's "Witness", O-yeah, was also breaking FearRP, smack talking a guy with a 7.62mm AK aimed at his face that's telling him to keep his mouth shut.

On top of that, at the end of the following video he has proceeded to say "These black people man..." Which I find extremley offensive.

O-yeah breaking FearRP and being racist.

"No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats. " - General rule #14.

Ok so first of all, they randomly held a civi at gun point in front of nexus, in broad daylight.(Multiple rule broken there) FearRP applied and I did as he told me to do at after he ended the video where he said "sit back on that fountain" Where I was sitting earlier when he came out with his AK-47. So I sat there with Reebs on the fountain and kept quiet watching them as they killed the president mins later. Reebs can vouch that I was sitting next to him after that.

As for the racist thing, I do apologize to everyone and anyone who may have been offended by my bad joke. I was being sarcastic, Which I can admit kinda sounded racist. But I have many black friends with a sense of humor, plus there are many people out there without a sense of humor from all races not just blacks.
Ѻ✏Уε@н!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd - by [AG] O-yeah - 08-30-2014, 07:38 AM