Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd
(08-29-2014, 01:43 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 09:38 AM)CowardAgent Wrote: after that I changed my job to cop, got a call on the radio and waited 5 - 6 mins to not break NLR, then a lot of cops came to kill you and die, but we got another calll so I watied 7 this time, and die thats was the last time I died.
I never abused radio, I just call the cops few times because I had to get backup fast.

In this quote alone you admitted to breaking NLR multiple times, as a player with 200+ hours you thoroughly know the rules, and as It's written in the quote you died, "Heard" a call to that same raid you've died in, waited for NLR to end and returned to the same raid, and finally, you admit that you've done it more than once, which confirms and concludes my case that you've indeed broken NLR 3 times and repeatedly came back to the same raid "Because I heard it on the radio", I request an admin to respond to this comment, if actions won't be taken against this player it would be injustice.

(08-29-2014, 01:18 PM)CowardAgent Wrote: I never spoke hebrew, and I dont want to speak this language end of discussion.
I broke FearRP? why did you even aim your gun at me if I just switched to the president job before few mins? can you pls answear me question? what was reason to do it? you can randmoly take me as your hostage because you want to.
This is what happand - They came to me in the elvetor asking to protect me, I said no leave me alone, and they kept asking to protect me until I just ignored them, then they started to ask for money protection, and I cant even understand why? can you just come to the presidnt and ask for money protection without even protecting him? also you friend after O -yeah wrote this is a random raid your friend type "No, we hate this president" so stop with your bullshit, we both know it was random raid, just deal with it

Now, about your FearRP break, as Jizes explained our intention wasn't to kill you, for 5 full minutes walking around the HQ and going up and down the elevator you're completely ignoring our request or the fact that we even exist, if you were just to acknowledge the offer, just to acknowledge and disagree with it, then we'd go away, but you were going on about "you can't raid me" and cursing us telling us our accents are shit, walking away from gunpoint and just being FailRP in general, we weren't robbing nor hostaging you but you just completely ignored the fact that we exist because you simply despise us, and now as a personal vendetta you're also opening a BR, I hope what you wrote is going to get you banned or atleast blacklisted, since we've broken no rules and all you did was purposefully disrespecting us.

Ps. Jack 'money' mondays who said he hates this President is not me nor Jizes, our names are different, get your facts straight.
thats the rule I saw about it "NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio." and from I can understand it means that even if I got a call in the radio I have to wait 5 mins, and thats what all the sru and cops did and thats what I did as well (we were like 6 - 7 sru and cops there, so did we all break the rules)?
now pls make your own ban request if you want to keep complain about me breaking NLR, thank you.

now about my "FearRP"
Everyone that was near me could see how much times I asked you to leave me alone because I dont want any kind of protection, when you kept spamming the voice chat asking for protection, and when I refuse multiplay times you asked for money protection.
Do you know why I did walk away? because you took me as your hostage for no reason, what your reason to do it? can you pls answear my question? when started to shoot me and I told you it is random raid you said "you didnt pay us money protection", and also then you told to O - when he told you it was random raid "We hate this president"
this is recorded and you can see it, so just stop with all those lies and admit that you did broke the rules.
also O - yeah can prove that I did respond to you telling you I dont want any kind of protection from you.
btw I dont even sure if they asked to protect me at the start, or they asked for money protection because I couldnt understood you, but from I understood he came to me without asking to protect me, and just said give me money protection just as I switch to the president job, and anyone else that saw this case can prove it.

here is the proof that after somone told them it was random raid, they said no we hate this president - http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5565...sizedimage

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd - by CowardAgent - 08-29-2014, 02:02 PM