Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for...
Literally doing nothing.
I was in my car, and stopped my car when there was a shootout between the police and some criminals.
I ran to the side to not stand in the way of the gun fire, and after they were finished with their shootout they arrested EVERYONE who was in the tunnel.
Bloody ridiculous, and I didn't even get any help from any helpers/admins/w/e as the only response I got was "arrests are dealt with IC" and the President said "I can't determine that, you'll have to talk to an admin". So yeah, total catch 22.

This is why we can't have nice things and people rather shoot to kill or die than go to jail.
Really wish we would have the court RP system so that police aren't in charge of the actual punishments for law breaking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by fieldy - 12-05-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by fieldy - 01-19-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by Deleted User - 09-27-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by Create - 10-13-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by haamster - 10-20-2016, 04:52 AM
RE: Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for... - by S!RNARC - 10-20-2016, 05:09 PM