Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub
(I was in the MTL building at the time with my fellow agents in the enclosed area)

At no point did any form of "disruption" to role-play happen. Building took place within an enclosed area for a future role-play.

Sadly as stated by Ciryl, his gamemode crashes upon joining the build server so we keep to ourselves and build on the server we wish to role-play on.

Now, you say we should be on the build server. I don't think you understand the mass amount of people that will abuse the noclip feature and examine our base inside and out. If anything, it can be used to a role-play advantage which has been obtained via OOC methods (noclip on the build server).

You seem to have an issue with us wearing clan tags while building on the server. There is no rule to suggest why we can't wear our tags if we have set a base up to enclose the area for an OOC reason to prevent any form of disruption and there was no disruption.

Noclip was given to the administrators in question for OOC reasons.
If I am not mistaken, tossing between administrating and building in an enclosed area is very much OOC.

I am really struggling to see how there is any form of abuse from the staff members in question.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub - by Nacreas - 08-12-2014, 10:07 AM