Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub
(08-11-2014, 10:39 PM)Viktor Wrote:
Quote:They used commands entrusted with them to moderate/administrate the server for their own personal gain and benefit. By your logic also everyone should be noclipped when they want if they are building shouldn't they?
You seem to fail to see that it wasn't for personal benefit nor gain, it was for players and so they could get a good RP experience. No, users aren't entitled to these tools for a reason and the staff have been entitled with them along with guidelines, which Grub or GeorgeTheBoy did not violate.

And as stated, they made a compromise to increase YOUR, yes yours Jamster, experience. They were on the main server and if there were calls they could respond to them, as they wouldn't be able to if they built it on the build server. Setting up an RP is hardly IC, so there were no failRP with this. And again, using physgun and building is not IC related as physgun and toolgun is OOC related. They didn't RP as superman, they didn't RP an invisible ladder.. they set up an RP and that is OOC, not IC.

Again, they didn't rp, so failure to rp, failRP. They were not within the "guidelines" as I'm sure the guide lines don't say

Quote:You can noclip when you want to build

Correct me if I'm wrong but, if I said

Quote:a magic ladder appears making is easy for me to build
would be FailRP and would lead to a punishment bestowed upon the player, so them just suddenly being able to fly is the same thing? Its not Rp so shouldn't be on the main server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin abuse | George the boy | Grub - by James_Gaff - 08-11-2014, 10:42 PM