Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Faustie

Reason:
BRA (50119) - Double accounting

Involved:
My brother Pringled.

Why we should unban you:

This is beyond ridiculous. I have told you that you can ask for any evidence, you can skype call with me and my brother etc. I am being treated like utter garbage here. But now for proof: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...t=Pringled. You never bothered to response to this ofcourse, or even check into it. Notice that this is before I even joined the server. My brother says that he has tried to contact admins multiple times in game, but was ignored every time. This thread also received no admin response, what was he supposed to do? Add you all on steam and hope for response?

Once more, give me the chance to provide evidence. This is not just. Ask me anything that can prove my situation. How I see it, is that I have been found guilty without any evidence. Let me quote you: "we do not have proof." I have given you a reason for all the events, my brother went to college, I did not have a PC. My laptop is an Asus X202E, see for yourself: this can not run garry's mod. I really don't care about the items, I honestly don't. You can take it all away if you want, I just want to play on the server.

Another point: my brother is not stupid. If he was going to double account, he would have changed his IP (he is going to study Computer Science). But I am a different person. I am his 16 year old brother. Please consider this request, I want to do anything I can to prove this. The only reason why I have not been too keen on posting in the ban request on me is because I assumed that you could see somehow that I am a different person, but I guess I will have to use my time to post this. Just give me a chance, a chance to prove my innocence. That's all I'm asking for.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Beam - 08-05-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 08-12-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 08-18-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Temar - 08-22-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 08-23-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 09-09-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Beam - 10-15-2014, 01:29 PM