Ban Request on Beam/Pringled for Double Accounting
I know I am not involved in this but you said (correct me if I am wrong) "my brother has quit the server a while back and that he gave his cash and items to his friends and me." Well if your "laptop" was not capable of running Garry's Mod then would you care to explain how you managed to transfer funds from your "brothers" account to yours? Because you would need to be on the same server, at the same time, facing each other.

Another point is that you said "the time between bans is not relevant." But in this case it is as your brother got banned and then you did. This could suggest you got banned on the account "Pringled" and then used the account "Beam". But this is only a theory. I believe you have a brother and he did stop playing Fearless but I think you are double accounting on his old account (Pringled)

All of this evidence is facing against you. If you want to redeem yourself post this so called "evidence" you have in the comments then!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Beam/Pringled for Double Accounting - by Crenox - 08-03-2014, 12:36 PM