Unban for [FL:RP] oye and [FL:RP] Georgy
(07-22-2014, 01:06 PM)Kpred Wrote: Okay, so I pulled you over just beside the outer city gas pump on v2d. Your friend georgy originally got out, ran around me for a few seconds whilst I was pointing my gun at you screaming at you to get out the car upon which you just sat there like nothing happened - FearRP. He ran directly over to me and punched me, instead of saying "It was a misclick I'm sorry" at the time he continued to run off under gun point. Then after I faced away from you, you being overly aggressive dive out of the car and instead of getting me under FearRP shoot me dead there and then.

So, Oye - FearRP from not getting out of the car, RDM for shooting me when I was simply pulling you over for a chat about how you sped down the road.
Georgy - Breaking FearRP when he punched me whilst he was under gunpoint, and as you claim it was a misclick, you only said it was a misclick when you realised I was an admin and pulled you to the roof.

You claim I gave you no time to explain yet I did when I pulled you on the roof of big bills.

Care to explain further how it is invalid?

that's not what happened when he got out he was trying to talk to you and he accidently punched you and you pointed the gun at him so he moved back. I got out before he even punched you and u stared at the car the whole time till u got punched so when u ran off I shot u. there was never anything for me to "fear" seeing as how u ran off so yes I killed you. its not rdm cuz u pulled us over and had what looked like you attempting to taze my friend so yes I killed you. as for fear rp goes like I said there was nothing for me to "fear" as for I was never directly pointed at or even interacted with you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban for [FL:RP] oye and [FL:RP] Georgy - by Blunt Grunt - 07-22-2014, 01:27 PM