"Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR
(07-11-2014, 12:19 AM)PREDITOROFWAR Wrote: Okay. Well I ran to the house and bought the door. And we were all there. And when I first encountered you, you should have noticed that I flew out of the building to ask why you were shooting. Then I went back. I didn't tp or bring anyone. As I said before, I don't see how I abused my powers. So in my opinion this thread shouldn't have been made here in the first place. If you have a problem with the people who you think broke the rules then you should post a br on them.

I JUST said why there may be abuse. As far as making a ban request goes, I only know 1/3 of their names. The fact is you may have made a big misjudgement whilst the evidence (because you were directly involved) was right in front of you, meaning the abuse (once again) MAY lie in a bias viewpoint of the whole situation; these guys are your friends. That must be taken into account. Once again, that will only be the case if/when the ignorance towards the fail role play (in this case) is either proven or disproven.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR - by Small Bear - 07-11-2014, 12:31 AM