"Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR
(07-10-2014, 11:52 PM)PREDITOROFWAR Wrote: Now hold up. Why is this even and abuse case when I am not even abusing my powers? Last I checked this was for admins abusing their powers, if you think that I have poor judgement, then so be it. Last I checked I didn't even abuse my powers, and if I did I would gladly like to know how I did.

Once again you're changing the subject. If the situation is proven to be a violation of fail role play, then your judgement is poor. This will raise questions about your judgement perhaps being altered because these people are your long term friends. There MAY lie the abuse.
Also, I am having the logs checked to determine whether or not you used our brief OOC encounter during my report on your friends only to teleport back and prepare yourself for an oncoming raid, but so far that is merely an allegation (and may only be followed up once I am back from holiday).

Edit: Nothing else needs to be said on the matter, as I haven't said, nor need to say (because you haven't said anything else I need to comment on, and vice versa) anything to aid my case until we get further judgement on this.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR - by Small Bear - 07-11-2014, 12:12 AM