"Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR
Name: [FL:RP] Small Bear

Time/Date: 22:30 pm (GMT + 1:00)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49758344

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR

Evidence: This thread has been made to determine whether or not associates of the moderator [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR broke the rules. If it is found to be correct that they did, then it would raise questions as to the administrating ability of the moderator in question.

Here is what happened:

Jono and I were "African Warlords" and had a set-up by the lake, we warned people of "trespassing on our land, tread carefully". Three (unnamed) men chose to ignore this warning when they equipped their cameras and proceeded to view us. We unsheathed our guns, and aimed towards them. They continued to watch us. We made an advert (because their names were not available) warning "do not watch us like we're animals!" We then repeatedly did "act forward" to encourage them to stop. Finally, we shot in their direction (and I did hit them, but unintentionally) and they STILL continued to stand there as if nothing happened.
Is that breaking fail role play? Surely they should flee, take cover, or attempt to retaliate?

The moderator in question said that we were randomly shooting at them, and that we need to stop. So we did, however, when roughly 5 minutes later, one man steps outside of his house and views us with his camera once more, I approached the house without weaponry. The man fled inside (he had seen us with guns beforehand), and I was speaking with him (and one other) at the window. I made my demands clear face to face, bearing in mind: these were the same men who had worn weaponry, aimed it at them, and shot at them. However, once falling back to whence I came and watched the house - sure enough, he emerged from the door, and provokingly not only viewed us with the camera, but took pictures also.

The moderators response to these scenes is below:

[Image: evidence.png]
We were face to face. A window shouldn't stop your fear of dangerous men with guns, in the same way your bedroom doesn't save you from the "night demons"

[Image: evidence2.png]
"Dodge" a bullet, are you serious? You would be terrified

[Image: evidence3.png]
Confirming we shot at them

Bearing in mind, the subject was on fear role play at the time, but I meant fail role play. I told [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR this and he still does not believe that his associates broke the rules.

Edit: I may be slow to respond as I will be away from tomorrow. Also, one unnamed administrator said it sounds like fear role play, and another said by the SOUNDS of the story, it was a violation of fail role play. No names will be given unless they give me permission.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!

Messages In This Thread
"Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR - by Small Bear - 07-10-2014, 10:24 PM