Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas
(06-29-2014, 02:05 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:53 PM)Sammerh Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:50 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:42 PM)Sammerh Wrote: Also, I have a valid reason to arrest because he was running people over in front of me, If thats NLR, Then what isn't

You cant arrest him for CDM, that's job for admin. Maybe u can but don't do it after he is dead when he forgot evrything. U made mistake there! He was dead already and u wanted to arrest him after that! He CDMED you too. My question is, did you want to revenge (with arrest)? There is my question!

As i said, I have NOT been CDM'ed ONCE. He may have died but he was still killing, It is not against rules to arrest for Hit and run as that is an RP situation and no, I had not died, So where is the revenge?

"As i said, I have NOT been CDM'ed ONCE." and "I had not died" . Mister you was CDMED but you didnt died! That is not going toghether. U died once i saw you, i saw seargent dead on the floor so it was you (you was seargent). Then it is going for revenge Smile. You died and you tried to arrest him. In that case it is breaking NLR and you want to revenge him :OO. How we can check u was dead? It was on scoreboard. Or admins can check logs and they will se u died! It is going for revenge in this case.
On the leader board it said under death '0' I was revived after getting hit by a Paramedic, Yes i was sergeant and yes i was hit by that car, But i did not die therefore, No revenge, I was working in jails most of the day and as i decide to come out this little scene happens, and here we are. I only died because you and Spardas RDM'ed me and Random tranqued

Messages In This Thread
Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas - by Sammerh - 06-29-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas - by Sammerh - 06-29-2014, 02:32 PM