Asking for a second chance.
Your name: [FL:RP] [IM] Awesome Sauce

Your ban ID: 45466

Banned by: Freezak

Reason: Chair abuse/accessing rooftops, lying about it. 14th ban. Had last chance.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: After much thought and consideration, I have decided to post an unban request.
I'll spare you the sob story, and go straight to the point. In the last 3 months I have thought about my time on this server, and my bans, of course. I have also played on some more RP servers, and I think I have gathered more experience, and matured a fair bit, or at least I think I have.
Most of my bans were from when I was new to FearlessRP, and RP in general. I had no idea what to do most of the time, and I didn't know the rules very well, I will admit. When I got perma banned, my only RP experience was still on this server, but I think the other servers I've played on have provided me with much more diverse experience, and more maturity.
Over the last week, I have been considering posting an unban request, and asking myself if I was actually more mature, and not just saying this to get unbanned. The truth is, I actually think I have changed a fair bit in these 3 months, both in real life and in "games", and therefore I decided to post this unban request.

I have put much thought into this post, so regardless of the final decision on my ban, thank you for reading this.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.

Messages In This Thread
Asking for a second chance. - by AwesomeSauce - 06-12-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Asking for a second chance. - by Enzyme - 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Asking for a second chance. - by AwesomeSauce - 06-12-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Asking for a second chance. - by Freezak - 06-12-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Asking for a second chance. - by AwesomeSauce - 06-13-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Asking for a second chance. - by Freezak - 06-13-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Asking for a second chance. - by AwesomeSauce - 06-13-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Asking for a second chance. - by Freezak - 06-13-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Asking for a second chance. - by Pavilion - 06-13-2014, 04:46 PM