Unban Request - UBR Friend. (Read NOTE)
Sad 
Your name: Aimbotas ; at the time: [FL:RP] Sunable

Your ban ID: 31329

Banned by: ACP [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Grand scale scamming.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: You should unban me, because, it's been 1 year, and in those 1 year, I've learned a lot. I'm now dedicated to a DarkRP server, never broke a rule in the past 1 year, never been banned, etc. That day, I was acting like a dumb a**, and I should have never done that. One is already banned, the other is still not banned. My friends have told me to appeal soon, and they miss me on FL, etc. I've learned my lesson, and if you do not feel i'm ready for a unban, you ay deny, and i'll wait 2 months to appeal again.
Again, i'm sorry for what I did. Please understand, that I miss FL. Fearless was the first community I've ever joined when I got GMod. The first thing I did after I installed GMod was go on Fearless. Thank you.

Note: The owner (SoulRipper) servers and the community allowed my friend has let me do my unban on his forum account because I came holidaying to his house and I can not create any account here. If you want, I asked him before saying something ... Thanks.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - UBR Friend. (Read NOTE) - by ProSworD - 04-25-2014, 05:48 PM