John Lance, Frank Hvam, Hubba Bubba Ban Extension
(04-16-2014, 11:24 AM)hubba bubba Wrote: Wow as you can see the whole video long i just want to know why you were killing us, And you keep tranqing me then making me hostage, so what can i do? i say the WHOLE time why you were shooting us

You and your buddies raided our friends house. When we arrived you were in the basement with guns drawn so we killed you. You then came back broke NLR, along with Frank Hvam and tresspassed back into the house, so we hostaged.

While we attempted to get things organized Frank Hvam stepped on John Lance killing him, so we felt there was no reason to keep you minges alive as you obviously wouldn't pay a cent.

You then for a the second time broke NLR and lock picked the back door and this is where it repeats itself, but you end getting banned for FailRP and FearRP because you refused to stop moving, and were sleeping when we told you not too.

If you had any understanding of the rules you would not have come back for the first and second time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Lance, Frank Hvam, Hubba Bubba Ban Extension - by Sgtbender2000 - 04-16-2014, 04:58 PM