- Hubba Bubba

SteamID:

- John Lance: STEAM_0:0:64791756
- Frank Hvam: STEAM_0:1:43660767
- Hubba Bubba: STEAM_0:0:49504784

Time in GMT: 11:39 P.M.

Server: V33X

Summary:

This took place over an hour so there is a lot to cover and the users involved were banned for FailRP and FearRP. But they did a lot more rule violations prior to admin showing up.

There was a Rebel in a white hummer who was running over Police and Citizens then punching them to death. So I tracked him down to a tunnel where I was equipping my Ak-47 behind my mustang. This is when John Lance in his yellow lambo ran me over, punched me, and took my weapon. Someone in a BMW saw this and rammed his car into a pole killing him. When I attempted to confront him afterwards the server crashed on the way there.

When it was restarted I drove to Corleone spawn and asked one of the members where the person who did it was as I wanted my weapon back due to it being a CDM. The Corleone said John Lance who at the time was their Don. When I approached him and asked for my weapon he pulled out a USP and RDMed me.

I then waited for my NLR time and asked a Police Officer for a lift to the Corleone district once again, as I wanted yet again a valid reason for the CDM & RDM. When I arrived there was a house that was molotov'd. My friend PREDITOR OF WAR was outside and had said the Corleones raided his friend's house and killed them. We then armed up, breached the house, and found Corleones with guns in the basement who began shooting us. We shot back and killed them.

John Lance, Frank Hvam, and Hubba Bubba then respawned. Frank Hvam pushed a BMW on top of my Mustang. Then all 3 ran back into the house. We considered this tresspassing so we tied them and stuck them in bedroom upstairs. They refused to stop breaking FeaRP so we tranqed Frank Hvam, and this is when John Lance stepped on him and killed him, so we shot John, and because they were all not cooperating we killed them.

They then seconds after being killed came back to the house breaking NLR. While we went back to minding our own business they attempted to break into our garage without reason. We then once again tied them and told them to go into the corner. Frank Hvam then punched me, and John Lance ran upstairs.

While we attempted to work out a price for their release and waited for Venom to go under cover so they would be banned they refused to stop moving and ran all over the garage and also sleeping after being told not too.

Finally Venom arrived and banned all 3 for FailRP and FearRP, but there was much more as seen in the video.

Evidence:

Messages In This Thread
John Lance, Frank Hvam, Hubba Bubba Ban Extension - by Sgtbender2000 - 04-16-2014, 03:41 AM