It's been 2 years. Im sorry i have learnt my lesson (Unban-Request Rustie)
Your name: Rustie

Your ban ID: 11954

Banned by: Mahti

Reason: Hacking/Gameplay tampering

Involved: I was with someone else but by myself in my car, they saw me get taken onto a roof but wern't involed in the actual ban process.

Why we should unban you: The ban was two years ago, it was a mistake on my behalf and something i wouldn't do again. I admit i did have hacks but not for fearless. They were for Call of Duty in which me and some other people who had originaly given me the hacks where using them.
I asked them how to removed the hacks before entering fearless. I mustent of done it correctly or deleted the wrong file because it didn't remove it and therefore found by Mahti who correctly froze my car and told me i had hacks on this lead to me denying it as i thought i didn't due to deleting them. I was then banned.
Before being banned i donated becasue i enjoyed the server, its one of the best rp servers which i why i am writing the unban request. I would realy appreciateit if you could give me another chance. I love this server so much and miss playing on it. I have learnt from what i have done and im very sorry. Im just asking for one more chance so i can proove myself.

Messages In This Thread
It's been 2 years. Im sorry i have learnt my lesson (Unban-Request Rustie) - by Rustie - 04-12-2014, 04:44 PM