Sir Douchebag - Unban Request.
Your name: Sir Douchebag

Your ban ID: 47321

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP

Involved: Me, and police.

Why we should unban you: I asked for a lift off a fireman, he started driving me towards the city ( recklessly) he was being chased by the police, I asked him to drop me off so I didn't get arrested, then the police stopped chasing him and went to me, handcuffed me and said I was being under arrest for recklessly driving. I told them that it weren't me driving.. ( they did not even notice the fire truck still driving away).
I tried telling them that it weren't me driving, and they did not believe me, this made me really annoyed.
I know this is hard to believe but I did not reconnect on prupose.. You're probably reading this like.. "what a liar".. But I honestly did not mean to. I gently mashed my keyboard, somehow opening the GMOD menu and hitting enter.. When I re-entered the game I tried explaining to him in OOC. But I was banned before I could contact him. My mum also said she will donate for me today, a donation pack and two money packs, so I was looking foward to that.. But I will have to leave it another day now I guess.

So I ask you if I can please unban me, I know I should of contacted an admin , but I could not see any admins online from the scoreboard. The police were just not listening to me which made the incident happen.. I really want to be unbanned today so I can donate.

Messages In This Thread
Sir Douchebag - Unban Request. - by Sir Douchebag - 04-08-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Sir Douchebag - Unban Request. - by Enzyme - 04-08-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Sir Douchebag - Unban Request. - by Killjoy - 04-08-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Sir Douchebag - Unban Request. - by Narc - 04-08-2014, 04:19 PM