Explaim me why protect me and my clan from a Rebel is FailRP, RDM
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 46648

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: FailRP, RDM

Involved: Me, a Rebel ,SRU, and Shadow

Why we should unban you: First of all i got banned for 1day and 24 hours, 1 minute later its 3 days and 24 hours, good job.
Why i should get unbanned? Its really simple, i was roleplaying as "No Name Boys" my clan (you can see at foruns), if you see my clan lore, you can see that Rebels killed my father and No Name Boys moved to EvoCity, so in this case, it was a rebel in front of me and my family, my family was in risk of death! he was danger and chased by SRU and Cops, it was not safe for me, if i didnt killed him, me and my family could die! don't call it RDM and that i did it for fun!
I shoot him, i was with SRU on my side, i didnt even point gun to cops or SRU and they can prove that, i just shoot the treat for me and my family!
That is why i should get unbanned, please 4 days ban? for protect my family? i would do this in real life i were a family, and some rebels killed my father to be honest, i could get IN JAIL. In this case, SRU could just arrest me, not a Ban.
I hope you understand and listen before ban. thank you

And as Shadow said "that rebel broke NLR" , well why didnt he got insta banned then?

Messages In This Thread
Explaim me why protect me and my clan from a Rebel is FailRP, RDM - by LPapas - 03-27-2014, 05:31 PM