Horrible Roleplay Action
Thumbs Down 
I didnt really know where to put this so I thought it should go here, today I had the worst RP experience due to 3 other players...Ive been playing this server for a while now, and I am enjoying it until today... I was RDM'd accused of reconnecting to get my car back and accused of breaking NLR.

Today me and my brother went on CityRP and went to the Apartments to settle in, as my brother was building his Apartment two unemployed came to his door and told him to open it, he did and they went it and took out shotguns and took him hostage, he alerted me so I came out and got shot, I got my Deagle out and got RDM'd, so first of the NLR states I can go back to the position I was killed at 5 minutes later, I waited 5 minutes and went back there only to be RDM'd by the same person, he set the Apartments on fire and walked away, by this point I got fed up and left, searching for other servers I rejoined CityRP a few minutes later only to be accused of breaking the rule where reconnecting to get my car, I didnt even realise my car had been stolen and then they said it was FailRP, so I left.

This was horrible a horrible RP experience and im considering not joining the server again, but maybe when all the douchebags have cleared I may reconsider.Angry

Messages In This Thread
Horrible Roleplay Action - by Frostbite - 07-26-2011, 05:30 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Jamie - 07-26-2011, 06:17 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Bubbles - 07-26-2011, 06:42 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Frostbite - 07-26-2011, 07:13 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Sniperwolf - 07-27-2011, 09:54 PM
RE: Horrible Roleplay Action - by Bubbles - 07-26-2011, 09:44 PM