Unban Request: Jokhah
Your name: Jokhah

Your ban ID: 45456

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Opening fire on cluttered bar injuring unarmed people not involved

Involved: Drogas or another admin can pull the names, 4 people who owned the shop plus 2 others.

Why we should unban you: The situation was explained repeatedly and the administrator showed bias when handling the case.

About 10 or so minutes prior to my raid on the shop, one of their employees ran into the street and into my car while it was traveling at 10mph. I stopped and they called for a paramedic. One of the men from the establishment told one of the other men to kill me. The man in the white suit pulled an AK-47 and shoved it into the window of my car. They threatened my life through this action, giving me a valid reason to raid them. After someone stepped on the guy to death, I asked if he was dead, they said yes, I said he was an idiot and was happy he died. He needed to look before running into the street. Several people from that bar started throwing bottles at my car. I drove away.

After rounding the block I saw a cop, told him about the man with the AK, then parked and watched as he went over there and they eventually killed him. Now I already have established a reason to raid them, killing the cop pissed me off. I called a BMD to bring me some kevlar, and called the cops stating the shop killed a cop. While I was gearing up, the SRU team went to the wrong store, then left the area. I decided to use kevlar, a autoshotty, and the gasmask suit to represent that I was armed and armored.

When I got to the shop, all of the street windows were blocked, the little window next to the door was not, I peeked in and saw one guy in the back, I fired two shots into the door (mainly because I forgot how fast it fired). This is when behind the door I realized there were 2 people standing there, they were hit by the spray going through the door. The target, man in the white suit with AK, was crouched to the left of the door, pointing his AK, and the man in the back had a handgun (possibly a toolgun, but i'm 95% sure it was a handgun). I fired 1 shot at the man with the handgun at about the same time he put it away, then began suppressing the left side of the doorway because the AK began firing. I took cover on the street. While I was backing up, Daeja walked into the line of fire and I apparently hit her while I was laying down suppression. She quickly realized that a gunfight was going on and got out of the way.

I yelled to the man in the white a few things, he yelled back, I was reloaded, I started to make a second push. During the wait, people were going in and out of the store and getting in the way of a gunfight. I pressed to the doorway, took a shot at the AK when another man jumped in the way. I held fire, demanded three times quickly over voice chat for him to get out of the way, he refused breaking fear rp, I shot through him to get the guy with the AK that was most likely rearming or healing. Both the man that broke fear RP and fail RP by body blocking the man who threatened my life and the man with the AK were killed during the gunfight. I estimate this all happened in about 20-30 seconds and I spend 2 full mags in an auto shotty.

After the gunfight the two remaining people in the bar said they were coming out, I yelled at them demanding they change their ways before I burn their store to the ground. Few more of them started throwing bottles at my car, including someone who had died during the gunfight. I went back to the store and stressed that they are pushing the limits of my patience. I left the store, two cops greeted me, both unarmed. They told me to stop, I said no, kept my gun on them, the sergeant pulled an MP5. At this point I had no intention of harming them, but someone to my right pulled out a pump shotgun and opened fire. The cops started shooting, I started shooting, I ended up having to kill both cops because I'm not going to spend the next who knows how long running from them with a warrant on me for something I didn't start. I was expected to just get arrested and go on with my life after moving my car out of the street. We don't always get what we want.

Drogas TPs me to the roof, asked why I raided in the first place, I explained my reasons, this took about 2-3 minutes, then we moved on to the cops, I explained that one and how I was defending myself from the cops who opened fire after someone else did. That guy was called then banned. I had no relation to that person in the fight, he must have just wanted to get involved.

Now bear in mind, the members of that bar had killed several cops, generally were being aggressive towards people, and this had be going on for quite some time. I had no evidence to support that they RDMed the cop and could have had a reason, even though it's blatant fail for them to do it and have an AK out. All these things Drogas says I should use @ for. Look Drogas, this was going on for some time, you'd seen them with the weapons before, your the admin, you should note that the shop was aggressive and had that stuff going on, you had no problems with them doing all the stuff they did. I hear they even got an RP point. So that being said, you should have expected that eventually someone else would get tired of their crap and deal with them. This isn't cops and robbers, everyone on FL has a gun. And if you want to try the "real life" card, why are you letting them run around with an AK47, killing cops, as a wet tobacco shop, threatening other people?

The shotgun might not have been the best pick of the litter, but the door was shut and I assumed locked, there was an armed man who threatened my life earlier, the shop or another employee told him to kill me at one point. When I attacked I counted 4 people, 4 people worked there. I explained that the spray through the door is what hit the first few people, I couldn't see them and needed to breach. Weather you like it or not, I had a valid reason to raid, unless Fearless's policy is it's okay to be an aggressive, cop killing tobacco store but not allowed to raid them if they threaten your life. As for stray bullets hitting other people, it's the auto shotgun, it's inaccurate, it recoils, and people love to get in the way. I only killed the two people in that place I intended on killing.

As I told you in our conversation (And I want an SA to make a statement on this), if I can be banned for stray hits on other people, then all fearless staff had better ban everyone who has a stray bullet hit anyone else, because that is the example your setting. I didn't just walkin in there and blast everyone I saw, I was directing those shots towards specific targets and people wanted to get in the way, run in to see what was going on, or were caught by spray from the targets moving near them. Nice try to paint the picture that I'm a gun toting mad man who just tried to ruin passive rp when you allowed them to be aggressive, didn't stop them from fear rp from the gunfight you claimed to be watching, and showed extreme bias during the case.

Thanks for your time, I request an SA be involved in this case as Drogas has already showed one sided administration when it comes to this matter.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fluorescent - 03-04-2014, 03:28 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 03:46 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fluorescent - 03-04-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 04:06 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Fultz - 03-04-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Old Man Jokhah - 03-04-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jokhah - by Narc - 03-26-2014, 06:40 PM