LoopY's Unblacklist Attempt.
Your name: LoopY

Your blacklist ID: 2422

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17462492

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) I was banned for gameplay tampering, yes I know this was VERY stupid of me.

Admin who blacklisted you: Zzzzap

Reason why you should be unblacklisted : I understand if I do not get unblacklisted since gameplay tampering is a serious offence. However I do believe I should be unblacklisted since this was several years ago where I was quite immature and did not fully understand the whole 'gameplay tampering' thing and the consequences of it. I was told by a steam friend that it would give me some money, so as being at a young age, I believed him and clicked on the link I was sent. With no knowledge of what it would do and how to even use it, I did nothing which gave me an unfair advantage over other players.

I understand what a stupid mistake it was, but as I said above, I did not fully understand of what this would do being of a young age. Now, more matured I know that I will not make this mistake again and hope I can get back to playing CityRP again as normal.

A fresh start.

Thank you for reading this, if it is not approved I understand since yes this was a really stupid mistake of mine.

-LoopY

Messages In This Thread
LoopY's Unblacklist Attempt. - by LoopYY - 03-03-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: LoopY's Unblacklist Attempt. - by Infernaw - 04-05-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: LoopY's Unblacklist Attempt. - by Killjoy - 04-08-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: LoopY's Unblacklist Attempt. - by aviator - 05-15-2014, 06:10 PM