Banned for modifying vehicle.
Your name: Susliks**

Your ban ID: 44943

Banned by: [FL] Verzyn

Reason: Custom vehicle

Involved: [FL:RP] myfloodify

Why we should unban you: As i said on the actual BR thread, yes, i did modify a vehicle by adding a trailer to it's back. I was just testing out if i could move my Food Counter RP between public places approved by Venom at that time. As i've seen people doing it before i tought, it was allowed. When i drove in front of the nexus, a member asked me to remove it. That's what i did. I never got a warning or anything, even from the members as tough there should've been one. Also by Enzyme words "It depends on if you make chaos in the city or not." I wasn't making any chaos and trying to drive as safe as possible. As i've read the rules more closely now, i do realise and understand consequences and i do apologize to people who i have harmed during this time of RP (none). All i'm trying to get by making this Unban thread is that i don't want any ban records, as i've done just a little "scratch" to the server as to more RP breaking people (like proppushers for example) are running around the server freely.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for modifying vehicle. - by Susliks** - 02-23-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Banned for modifying vehicle. - by Verzyn - 02-24-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: Banned for modifying vehicle. - by Susliks** - 02-24-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Banned for modifying vehicle. - by Verzyn - 02-24-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Banned for modifying vehicle. - by Enzyme - 02-24-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Banned for modifying vehicle. - by Susliks** - 02-24-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Banned for modifying vehicle. - by Verzyn - 02-24-2014, 04:58 PM