Goodbye FL. (PERMA banned as of 11:28 AM)
Turn this on before reading. Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh6NKK8M2VQ

Hey FL members and staff..so today I admited to abusing a bug, and massively rdming players. To all who I RDMed, i'm sorry. I don't know why I did it. I just..did it. This is goodbye forever. I've made lots of friends on FL, a lot. When I started playing, I could not wait for the future to come, and see what i'd turn out to be. Turns out I am a worthless minge, and I need to be perma banned. This is goodbye forever. I'll see some of you on the other side. <3

Friends and members i'd like to thank:

RozzokJames: My brother, my best friend. Smile Enjoy FL. I'll talk to you at home n' stuff. <3

SGT. Bender: You're a great friend, stay safe on FL streets. :')

TheFoodBelly: You're new to FL. NEVER do what I did. Love you man. <3

AlecGreicify: You're meh best friend, lets keep it that way.

Kuthro: Your a good RPer, never abuse a glitch like I did.

Spartan: Thank for being a great friend, and staff member.

Grub: You're a awesome friend and RPer, also a nice admin. Smile

ZedsDead: I don't really talk to you, but the one day we did talk, right outside of the tunnel to villas. I hope you get promoted to admin someday. Smile

Termin: Thanks for banning me, you're a awesome admin. Smile

Deluxe: Don't get banned on me. :')

Beefy: Your a good building, and one of the best admins I've got to be friends with on FL. Goodbye pal. Sad

Swippie: you're on your last chance, please don't get banned again. Stay safe. <3333333333

SoulRipper: I'm sorry for what I did to your server. Your a great owner, of a great server. Let's hope this never happens again.

And to all you new members, don't get in trouble like I did.

I guess this is goodbye forever FL. Sad Maybe I can get a second chance in a few years or so. Bye now. Love you FL. <3

TehNinjamaster, signing off.
The following 3 users Like Adamantite's post:
  • KurdishFalcon, raszzer1, thefamilyjuls

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye FL. (PERMA banned as of 11:28 AM) - by Adamantite - 02-21-2014, 04:39 PM