Abuse report on Killjoy
Name: Wood Chopper

Time/Date: Today, 02:05 PM

Steam ID:
Killjoys: STEAM_0:0:2744596
Mine: STEAM_0:0:33415012

Name of Administrator: Killjoy

Evidence: Today I had witnessed a case with Termin via OOC after he was forced to blacklist someone and had accidently blacklisted the term OOC in the command meaning it took Police Officer, Police Officer and Corlone. He then gave the user back the access and took "u" being OOC from the user.

About one hour later I had noticed a report on Termin in the admin abuse section. Since I had very vital evidence to the case I had responded. My response was fully valid under the following rule in your own rules:

You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:◦the accusing user
◦a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

As you can see. I am under the witness point and it was very relevant. After this Killjoy had sent me a warning via the system for 10%. I'd like this to be totally removed from my forum record and some punishment taken against Killjoy as I am honestly fed up with his grudge against me ever since the MoP case involving Estleback. I understand Killjoy deals with Admin Abuse reports but I would expect either another SA or SoulRipper himself to review this to make sure the case is fair.

(link to the abuse report: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42771 )

Thank you in advance,
Wood Chopper.

Update: I am now filing a report for the past offence of using SLAM mines during a hostage situation. This happened when my brother (fastrunner7) was playing and he called me in about it asking if it was violating the server rules. Solid evidence incoming. I understand it does not show the administrators name but only admins can spawn SLAM mines. I'll give you the exact date for proof of logs (as said, it was awhile back but I would like to file this onto record)

Date according to steam screenshots was: 17/08/13

[Image: kvudz12.jpg?1]
[Image: 3V87xpD.jpg?1]
[Image: yQHju6P.jpg?1]

(Quick edit on behalf of my involvement in the SLAM part - I witnessed the entire case and I can drag my brother into the thread shortly since he was the president at the time)
Kind Regards,
Wood.

Messages In This Thread
Abuse report on Killjoy - by Wood - 02-18-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Abuse report on Killjoy - by Killjoy - 02-19-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: Abuse report on Killjoy - by Wood - 02-19-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Abuse report on Killjoy - by Narc - 02-19-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Abuse report on Killjoy - by Wood - 02-19-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: Abuse report on Killjoy - by Narc - 02-19-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Abuse report on Killjoy - by Wood - 02-19-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Abuse report on Killjoy - by BurgZ - 02-19-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Abuse report on Killjoy - by Narc - 02-19-2014, 10:29 PM