[Unbanrequest] Anal Destroyer
My name: Anal Destroyer

My ban ID: 44281

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Ban Request Approved, RDM x4, Team-killing, 10th ban.

Involved: Don´t really remember. One of my teammates was Mozilla Firefox. He was also on that server at that time. And also a corleon.

Why we should unban you: I think you should lower my ban, because of that you guys don´t really know that I RDM 4 people, I may have had a valid reason too shoot them. And to be honest, I did not leave the server because of someone saying that I was RDMing in OOC. But, I want you guys to lower my ban because of you guys dont really know that I rdm 4 times. I may have had a valid reason to kill them. And I dont remember myself killing many corleons. Because I killed a man besides the bus yes. But them other 4 kills. How should you guys know that all of them was an RDM? I dont really remember all them 4 kills I did. But I think I would have a valid reason to kill someone. I don´t know how many of them 4 kills that was Corleons. That I dont remember. And I remember me killing a guy besides the bus that hold onto a gun and were pointing it at the bus. And so I shoot him. And yes, I maybe shouldn´t have done that. That was a rdm. I admit. You could ban me for that, but not the other 4 kills ive made. That you guys thought was rdm. I´ll accept the ban if you guys prove to me that I did RDM on the other 4 guys also, then I can be banned for that too. But please look further into this.

Thanks anyways

Messages In This Thread
[Unbanrequest] Anal Destroyer - by Holmeshell - 02-14-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: [Unbanrequest] Anal Destroyer - by Freezak - 02-14-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: [Unbanrequest] Anal Destroyer - by Holmeshell - 02-14-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unbanrequest] Anal Destroyer - by Freezak - 02-14-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: [Unbanrequest] Anal Destroyer - by Holmeshell - 02-14-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: [Unbanrequest] Anal Destroyer - by Freezak - 02-14-2014, 09:58 PM