Being banned for 'intentional CDM'
I'm going to talk about this picture for a bit: http://s11.postimg.org/imfydvmpf/Bez_tytu_u.jpg

As we can see, you had alot of track (length on the road) to straigthen up your car after the turn by the hospital (towards lake).
- If you drive straight and you hit SPACE (handbreak) then your car will continue to drive forward.
- If you are doing a turn and you hit SPACE (handbreak) then your call will spin out. If this was the case with your vehicle then you wouldn't have been able to drive that far from the turn. If you actually had spinned out then your vehicle would end up closer to the turn than the position you managed to CDM the two people at.
- The only way for you to have really gotten in that position as you had were if you overcompensated for a tiny drift. I still find this to be unlikely.

If you had run me over in this same position and in the same situation then I would have given you a ban aswell, if not longer.
You drove the car, you were the reason for the accident.

Denied

Also.. User "MrMLGFish" has been issued a three day ban on the forum for moderator insult with the intent to troll.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator

Messages In This Thread
Being banned for 'intentional CDM' - by amp78997 - 12-14-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Being banned for 'intentional CDM' - by Enzyme - 12-14-2013, 09:56 PM