UnBlacklist Sir Fluffy Whiskers
Your name: [CG:MOD] Sir Fluffy Whiskers

Your blacklist ID: 19528

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52703085

Reason: Tranquilizing with no sufficient reason

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was roleplaying as a rebel leader. The way rebels see it the government are evil and oppress the working man! No before you start thinking I was shooting police for being "Anti-Government"... This is not the case. I was sat at my base watching the world go by when a man ran past with a police officer chasing him! My RP character immediately thought police oppression! I should help! Now I understand that if I shot at the man and killed him it would have been RDM but I thought: I have a tranq, I don't want to kill him, If I tranq the police man then the poor oppressed man will have a chance to escape! So I pulled out my tranq and shot the police officer. He fell asleep and then another cop pulled up and tazed the oppressed man. So I shot the other cop with a tranq as well. At the point Narcotic turned up and pulled me off the roof asking for my reason. So, I explained about the oppression and how I wanted to help the poor man. He said it was not a sufficient reason and blacklisted me from weapons for 4 hours! I see this as very unfair because it can now be very hard to roleplay any underground job or even government in some cases! Please un-blacklist me. Thanks for reading.
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!

Messages In This Thread
UnBlacklist Sir Fluffy Whiskers - by underatedstar - 12-01-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: UnBlacklist Sir Fluffy Whiskers - by Narc - 12-01-2013, 03:22 PM