Unfair ban
Bug 
Your name: .#Dolbaeb

Your ban ID: 35643

Banned by: [FL] MikeyTheFox

Reason: 'Random Tranqing, and changing storys why to admin'

Involved: Some few dudes but they i didn't know them, so -

Why we should unban you: Ok, so it starts out with my friend and me went to corleones to check out the houses, when we saw contra. We spoke with these guys (LandNanners, Pro Miaaan and patti). Pro Miaaan says "wanna see the best car?" we said "no". He spawns a car and cdms my friend. I killed him and LandNanners. After nearly a half minute, they came back with guns breaking NLR and killing my friend who was knocked out cuz of the car. We tryed to contact a admin. We both did @ message but the admin was "busy". We decided to give up go to the city. As we went there, corleones attacked us, and we decided to attack back. This was a speciel mission. Took us 5 minutes to plan. I had Pomma who would go into corleones and speak with them, and i was his backup. If they started shoot at him, i should trang them. Patti went up to me and started to annoy me. He did that too inside the city. I got pissed and told him to go away cuz he was exposing me. He didn't listin so i tranged him and told him to stop annoy me. After i tranged him, he did @ message and the admin all suddenly came to me instantly. He told me that i should just contact a admin next time. He asked me "What are u doing with the trang?" i told him im on a mission and the story that happened in city. He kept saying "Not good enough reason blah blah blah" He was destroying our mission cuz i couldn't help my friend. "Random trang is my ban reason" and i dont really understand it. I only tranged 1 guy, and that was patti as he kept trolling me. What really pissed me off was he didn't respond our admin call but cuz of a noob getting trang, then he suddenly take action. We got CDM + NLR + RDm, but noooooooooooo, you get tranged and its a ban straight. He says i was changing story. That is not true cuz i was watching the corleones but he spoke to my and i didn't have time to reply cuz this was importan. Once i saw we lost the mission i decided to tell him the story cuz i didn't have to watch corleones. As i was typing he banned me. Unfair and not helpful admin.

Messages In This Thread
Unfair ban - by Dolbaeb. - 08-06-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by MikeyTheFox - 08-06-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by Dolbaeb. - 08-06-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by MikeyTheFox - 08-06-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by Dolbaeb. - 08-06-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by MikeyTheFox - 08-06-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by Dolbaeb. - 08-06-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by MikeyTheFox - 08-06-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by Dolbaeb. - 08-06-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by MikeyTheFox - 08-06-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Unfair ban - by Dolbaeb. - 08-06-2013, 08:36 PM