[False ban]
Your name: CodeDenzer

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:42062661

Banned by: (Vauld)

Reason: (Randomly smashing people with crowbars)

Involved: (Vauld)

Why we should unban you: I am fully confident I didn't do such a thing, check the logs, I have not killed a single player I was on the entire day, and whats more concerning I have never used or purchased a crowbar on fearless, that's right, I never bought it holstered/equipped it (The logs will provide evidence). I sat in a chair and I created a rp environment, I saw another member of the team use a crowbar, not me. I would understand this, but I would never do something like this. Was I just pointed a finger at and fired? I was also afk, perhaps checking the highest kill a rebel has, will help, I have 0 kills in total, due to having to kill none the entire day.

I have nothing against the admin that banned me, neither anything personal related, but I am sitting here serving something I haven't done.
I assume it may be this scenario? The room contained 2 people, I do not remember their names, one of them threatened to kill the other with a crowbar, he used voice chat. and both of them chased each other, soon later I sit in a chair and go and get a drink, (few minutes or so) I come back, I am banned.

I would wait and serve my time if it was a honest and true ban, but now I am sitting here serving a ban, which is someone else's, or just random.

Messages In This Thread
[False ban] - by CodeDenzy - 07-23-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: [False ban] - by Vauld - 07-27-2013, 08:26 PM