A rookie Mistake
A rookie error by me

Your name: -L-

Your ban ID: 34770

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: Randomly stealing car as BMD to sell.

Involved: -L-

Why should we unban u: Well what happened was that a corleone member paid me to steal a car and, as a BMD, I felt obliged. I had only been playing for a few minutes and didn't realise this was not in my job description. Well I got caught and I told enzyme that I was told to steal the car and that I was sorry as I didn't understand that this was not my Job but was then banned right in the middle of trying to explain my side of the story. I should be unbanned as it was an innocent mistake and I was put up to it by the criminal underworld.

Again I am sorry as I was simply trying to play RP with my friends and wanted to be a rebel but got stuck wandering as a BMD.

EDIT: This is actually funny too because I read the ingame rules before I played and If it was there I must have missed this rule.

EDIT2: I just feel that I should be given the benefit of the doubt as I was put up to It by a much more experienced player and I had been playing for literally 20 minutes after waiting 30 trying to join and Installing all the bleedin' maps.

Messages In This Thread
A rookie Mistake - by OneAnimeBatman - 07-22-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: A rookie Mistake - by Enzyme - 07-23-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: A rookie Mistake - by OneAnimeBatman - 07-23-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: A rookie Mistake - by DoomDude1 - 07-23-2013, 09:09 AM