Police unblacklist app....
I'm the one who issued the BR on these particular individuals so I assume that means I can type here. I'm not trying to cause an argument or anything here but: You weren't passively RPing at all. You ordered a search warrant on my head, kicked down my doors and shoved a loaded MP5 into my face, so please enlighten us to which part of that is passive? Furthermore, the fact also remains that you can clearly see the car park from a distance, as there are no walls obstructing vision, so you should have been able to see that there isn't a Lamborghini or two stolen BMW's, just my Hummer. I didn't even bother to attempt to RP because why should I? You've broken a rule and forced your way onto my property without even consulting me whether I've heard of any stolen vehicles or asking me any questions. To my knowledge an investigation involves you asking questions about the matter first and if there are any suspicions raised that I have caused the offence, then you raid. If you had followed that procedure and RP'd an investigation correctly instead of going in guns blazing I would have happily played along with it. However, you decided to, along with most police officers, go with the rambo approach. Weapons loaded and on full auto, ordering me up against the wall. That, my friend, is why I never bothered to RP, that is why I was annoyed at you, that is why I posted the BR, becuase what you were doing wasn't passive RP at all, in fact there was harldy any RP at all, you just shoved a gun in my face ordering me to turn and face the wall, it was you getting a chance to flash your ceramic off and order me around because you have "Authority".

Messages In This Thread
Police unblacklist app.... - by Unhappy Furasian - 06-03-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Termin - 06-03-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by trouserlessliam - 06-04-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-04-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Police unblacklist app.... - by Jamie - 06-06-2013, 11:39 AM