Dawnrider's UnBan request 27/05/2013
(05-29-2013, 05:09 PM)Vauld Wrote: You were the main source of the problem, because you and dawn were leading the rebels. Dawn being the main rebel leader, but you stood by him. The other rebels dispersed, I didn't see them upon approach. They probably realized what they were doing was bad RP.

It's irrelevant whether or not we can check the damage logs. You've made claims, and your claims have clearly changed, proving your entire story invalid.

Let me give you the definition of we:

Pronoun
Used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together: "shall we have a drink?"

It's my claim against yours at the point. My story has remained consistent and valid. You have changed your story, and you've made claims that you have directly contradicted yourself.
Please understand that i am not from an english based country so that said if i did use We in a wrong context i did not mean it that way, I am from the Netherlands in fact, With We again i meant the rebels in general, But i never took the shot? Im trying my best to formulate in proper english but it isnt always the easiest ya know?
I think it does matter whether you could check the logs, cause it can make or break your case. So i do not understand how it is irrelevant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawnrider's UnBan request 27/05/2013 - by Oneshott - 05-29-2013, 05:15 PM