Dawnrider's UnBan request 27/05/2013
[b]Your name: [Fl:RP] Dawnrider

[b]Your ban ID: 32404

[b]Banned by: [FL] Vauld

[b]Reason: Attempting to ruin an RP event, attempted RDM.

[b]Involved: Many including [FL] Vauld himself, myself, Oneshott

[b]Why we should unban you: So here is exactually what happened, [FL] Vauld was president and decided to do some mentally crazy president RP, he then went on the broadcast and said that he had gassed the city and that anyone who entered would die. He started to complain in OOC that people were failRPing by them being in the city and this led to him setting up a barricade at the edge of the city where his SS were given the order to murder innocent civilians who were anywhere near it. Upon witnessing this, as rebels I, Oneshott, [FL:RP] WozzEER, [FL:RP] zindy and a few others decided to take over the barricade and stated in an advert (Zindy is trying to get a screenshot of this)that the government were to stay away from it and it was now under rebel / citizen control ( we did this to prevent any more innocent deaths), the police kept coming and we even caught sight of the president, based on the reason that he had gassed the entire city and the government caused deaths to civilians, we attempted an assassination attempt ( me and Oneshott). This led to [FL] Vauld entering God mode, flying over to us and shouting at us to supply a reason for why we had done this, after repeatedly supplying a reason, which I believe to be valid in local OOC, he proceeded to give me a 5 day ban, and OneShott a 3 day ban [ which I also see as unfair as he gave the exact same reason for both bans but different times ( perhaps a mistake? I'm not sure but OneSHott's ban ID is 32405 if you want to check this]. I really hope you pay attention to this request as I believe this was a very unfair reason to ban me and possibly a confusion in the moment, at the very least I request that my ban gets reduced to the same time as Oneshotts considering it was for the same reason, Thank You.

Zindy has some of the screenshot's, and so you may want to wait for him to upload them (which should be within next 24 hours) if what I have already said is not enough, thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Dawnrider's UnBan request 27/05/2013 - by Dawnrider - 05-27-2013, 09:12 PM