Totally Random Raid
Star 
Thread Title:
Random Raiding/FailRP/NLR-Breaking
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
MaSeLKo PL, Jellio45 (Many cops and few SS but i think these guys were the rulebreakers the most)
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
Jellio45: 76561198060470477, and i didn't get the ID of MaselkoPL.
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
~16:00 in GMT +2
ServerSadOn which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?)
Rp_Evocity_v2d
Summary: (What happened?)
We were chilling in our base at pool house (3 Rebels) when 4 cops, 1-2ss, and 1 Citizen (Job was C.I.A. Agent) randomly got a search warrant and after that got inside our base. Then they started to shoot INSTANTLY everything they saw. They killed 1 rebel (who didn't even have a gun), and started to shoot through our rooms (made of props). Not really sure what did they tried to do but they destroyed some of our contras with that way. Basically they just ran around, shot everything they saw, cracked the keypads and destroyed almost all of our contras. When i asked multiple times what was the reason for raid, all i got was " We heard the sound of contraband" And the SS said "Someone contacted us and said they are hearing contra sound from here so we forced in". When one of my friends came to our base ( he wasn't there at first ), the cop tazed him and instantly shot him into head without any warnings or anything. Most of the cops also broke the NLR, when one of my friends started to shoot from his little base inside the poolhouse, he got some of the cops down and when they died they didn't even care about it. They took their car and came back to shoot us. What the heck? And sorry about my bad english i hope i did it clear enough and you got the point of my banrequest. That just pisses me off so bad when people randomly raid places and the only reason for that is they are running around the house and hearing voices through the walls. Also without any warnings and stuff...(+ FailRP+NLR-breaking) And i have seen many bans about that.
Evidence:SadTry to get as much evidence as you can get)
Pictures about the happening. ( I didn't really know how can i post them better way)
The cop is running around our house and collecting "evidence" for raiding
They are inside our base, tazing,shooting,destroying, no warnings or anything.
I asked a reason for this shit and this was all i got
And here's the other head of this raid

Messages In This Thread
Totally Random Raid - by Spam - 04-28-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Holdem - 04-28-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Spam - 04-28-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Jellio45 - 04-28-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Spam - 04-28-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Cagar - 04-28-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Jellio45 - 04-29-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Totally Random Raid - by Old Man Jokhah - 05-04-2013, 11:25 PM