Banned for trying to find the President after he disappeared
Your name: Duckiedan

Your ban ID: 30062

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude 1

Reason: Utter FailRP - Conspiring to kill the President as government

Involved: Me, big_splash, QUICK SCOPER XX 69 XX FO LIFE X and Snarf

Why we should unban you:
I had recently donated and decided to be an SS, After spawning I went to the top floor and the Presidents office was blocked of by a door and he was not answering warrants. I started to check each floor to see if he was there when I was joined by Snarf. With no luck finding him we left the Nexus to continue the search. When I got out QUICK SCOPER XX 69 XX FO LIFE X called me over and said theat the President had gone rogue and had stolen his car, I left to see if i could find him, not to kill him, but to either get him to leave the job (as he wasn't bothering) or get him to come back. At no point did I say I was going to kill him, I only asked where he was.
I feel I have not done anything to warrant a ban, as it was a misundrstanding in my case. I understand that the Police and Special Service must stand by the President in times of need, but when he is commiting crimes thay cant go against the law.
But like I said, I was never going to kill him.
I hope to hear a reponse soon as feel this ban was a misunderstanding

-Regards-
Duckiedan

Messages In This Thread
Banned for trying to find the President after he disappeared - by Duckiedan - 04-18-2013, 02:14 PM