UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Salinsky
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] GhostRider
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Ban Request #29769 Approved: Minor proppush, FailRP, breaking NLR
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Nancy, Weed Marley, Link66, [FL] Jokhah and some other people whom's name I cannot recall.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

It's not so much that I care about the ban at all being that I don't play on the servers anymore, this is a case of self redemption being that I have trouble seeing what I actually did wrong.

Let's start at the very beginning.

Nancy, Weed Marley and I were driving around in my car, I decided that I'd give my mustang a challenge and that I would try to be a bit of a stuntman.

I turned on some music which I thought suited the looks of the mustang, I played some AC/DC and some country like songs, everyone was having a good time.

I started drifting more, trying to make some insane jumps. Before doing any jumps, I made sure the area where I would do it had no players so I wouldn't bother anyone with my "reckless driving".
Eventually we returned to the city where I was rammed several times by someone driving a Murcielago, after trying to avoid him for a while, he kept ramming me purposely and I lost about 30-40 HP over a very short period of time.
The situation being life threatening, someone was trying to kill me with his car, I got out and fired a few shots upon the aggressor, he drove off and then so did I.

A few laps around the map after that, we headed to the city again, this time at a tad too high of a speed, I spotted a BMW in the road and tried to swiftly maneuver around it, sadly not seeing the person that was standing next to it.

The person died on impact, I stopped the car as fast as I could and apologized to the victim.

Not sure if it was before or after the incidental CDM, but we went to the lake where I tried to jump over a staircase. There was a Murcielago in the way a little so I gently nudged it to the side with a prop. I repeatedly tried to make the jump but to no avail, my car kept getting stuck and I kept gently unstucking it with a prop, which, according to the rules is okay.

On to the part where I was driving in the Golf MKII streaming hardcore through my microphone.
I drove over to a police officer who was on the lookout for speeders, I wasn't speeding, hell, I couldn't speed if I had wanted to.
Anyway, I was getting a little worked up by the hardcore music so I drove over to the lone police officer and knocked over his little fences. He then joined the hardcore group and danced with us for a little and we all had a great time.

Which is what gaming is about, right?

Another part to add to the "fail RP" is the following quote from the Logs, provided by GhostRider.
Logs Wrote:[22:11:32] Salinsky (STEAM_0:1:51309292) said: .// Time for some chases.
[22:12:47] Salinsky (STEAM_0:1:51309292) said: .// Chase me
Sure, I said that. Is it fail RP? No.
Why, you might ask? Simple, RP is IC, me saying ".//Time for some chases" and ".// Chase me" may prove that I wanted to be chased by the police however this is not an In-Character act, therefore voiding "fail RP" because the last time I checked, RP was In-Character.

Note: Jokhah even hopped by and didn't mind what we were doing, thus making it rather rediculous that this is included in my banreason eventhough an admin already handled this in the server.

According to the ban reason, I also broke the NLR, which is highly untrue.
I managed to ram something causing me to die, while I was headed to the city to find a doctor to buy medkits.
Nancy, who was with me all the time, sent me a PM and delivered the car to my location, thus voiding NLR being that we RPed this out and I did in no way show any sign of remembering anything of my past life. If you wonder how he got in my car, I drive with it unlocked so anyone can get in and get to a location while listening to my music.

The video that got me banned, sped up 600% which is awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...N9FN_lqxIQ
Thanks for reading and I hope you'll reconsider it, because like I said, I might not play anymore, but this is a principle question.

Messages In This Thread
UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Salinsky - 04-10-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Termin - 04-10-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by GhostRider - 04-10-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Link - 04-10-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by GhostRider - 04-10-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Termin - 04-10-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Salinsky - 04-10-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Old Man Jokhah - 04-10-2013, 05:36 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Nancy - 04-10-2013, 05:54 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Old Man Jokhah - 04-10-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: UBR [FL:RP] Salinsky - by Nancy - 04-10-2013, 06:08 PM